We strive to realize our ideas and mission through our own projects, so in recent years, we have been actively developing sustainable products in various fields.
Green Scheme of Slovenian tourism
Travel agency for the responsible tourist
Soča Outdoor Festival
An eco-friendly festival
NoMorePlastics for Tourism
- Plastic removal on beaches
- Visitor awareness
- Setting up models to reduce plastic use in tourism
Full name:Preservation and valorization of heritage and development of sustainable tourism in the cross-border Karst region
Duration:September 1, 2017 – February 29, 2020.
The project´s main objective is to preserve the natural and cultural heritage of the Karst region which arises from three common challenges in the program area.
- (1) Conservation and valorization of the rich natural and cultural heritage, which will be achieved through the new sustainable destination KRASn´Krš, in which we will promote the four typical of the Karst landscapes and their heritage according to the principles of sustainable tourism: LOW, CONTACT, HIGH AND COASTAL KARST
- (2) Adaption of the tourist offer to the needs of contemporary visitors will be linked to four existing protected Karst heritage sites in Sežana, Škocjan Caves, Brod on Kolpa and Punat. They will be upgraded to heritage interpretation centers and interpretive heritage sites. We will establish the tourist offer of the destination with 10 cross-border sustainable products based on the principles of sustainable tourism for different target groups of visitors.
- (3) Connecting the small and fragmented tourist offer to steer visitors to the hinterland sights worthy of visit will be achieved by directing visitors to the lesser-known hot spots of Karst rural heritage in the hinterland. The key task of GoodPlace in the project is to establish tourism products that will connect both the offer and the identified hotspots as well as established interpretation centers and polygons.
Ključna naloga GoodPlace v projektu je vzpostavitev turističnih produktov, ki bodo povezali tako ponudbo kot predvsem identificirane vroče točke ter vzpostavljene interpretacijske centre in poligone.